CSBW is a super powered fully-editable search bar
• Fully customize all aspects of the search bar widget and icon drawer.
• Save search bar themes and load them later.
• Keyword search suggestions.
• Set-up search for installed apps instead of Google.
• Switch between search engines or apps such as Play Music, Spotify, Wikipedia, Amazon, etc.
• Add new search engines, or add new apps to search to the included icon drawer.
• Pre-made themes included for quickly applying theme to search bar.
• Customizeable Pixel Launcher Search Bar (hamburger, pill, whatever you want to call it.)
• Date option for Pixel Search bar.
• More customization options.
• Option to add icon drawer to home screen widget.
Google Now vs Google Web Search:
– Text searches default to Google web search
– Microphone Searches default to Google Now (Android 4.1+)
– These settings can be changed in Appearance>Edit Widget
Custom Search Items:
You can add a custom website’s search by copying and pasting the results page URL into the custom field in CSBW.
In Add>Search Item>Custom:
1. Copy the URL of the search results page from the site you want to add.
For Example: imdb.com/find?q=cassablanca
2. Replace “cassablanca” with “%s” in the input field.The “%s” is a placeholder for the text you will enter into the CSBW search bar.
3. The URL you will add to CSBW Custom search item: imdb.com/find?q=%s
See more information and download apk file for android: https://goo.gl/Gw4blq